Monday, March 30, 2009

Nutty Family Pictures...


Jes had sprayed Gabe's hair with a squirt bottle.


"Cuddling Jakey" a.k.a. Gabe on my belly-



Rather than going to sleep, why not unload all the food storage and try on each pair of Jesse's underwear- (in the dark)? All that work sure is tiring...


Wrestle-mania: Jesse verses Matt...


(Aunt Den sent Jesse's favorite orange shirt. It reads,
"I STILL LIVE WITH MY PARENTS." Love it!)


Lincoln Logs!

Gabe keeps falling asleep just inside his bedroom door at night- not even crying, just dreaming of escape. We have to scoot him away inch by inch.




Oh, and he likes to unload the dresser first.

Fun times on the porch... He might be a redneck. (Comes by it honestly.)


The ever-expanding woman!


4 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

damn you look hot! Just think I'm on my way to "ever-expanding" as well... sheesh...

Katey said...

what a cute whacky family! And you look great!

Emily said...

That is just great. my son used to fall asleep in front of the door all the time. HA ha ha Oh ya, and i went to your sis's wedding for you.

Heidi said...

I love ALL these pictures! I also think the ever expanding woman is quite gorgeous...can't wait to celebrate you tomorrow!!