Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ever Wonder What's in a 3 Year Old Boy's Mind? Here it is...

So what do little boys think about, and what on earth is going on in the minds of their fathers?

In the car driving home from church, after some quiet thought:

"Dad? How would you beat up a dinosaur?"

Matt, right off the cuff:

"I'd call in Close Air Support and bomb his big butt."

"Oh. I'd cut him in half with a really big knife."

Other moms might be horrified by the casual talk of violence, but since it was directed at dinosaurs, not people, I was actually just trying to picture whether Jesse meant vertically or horizontally...

What do you people talk about in the car? Maybe I can make believe I'm in your world sometimes.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I was picturing it vertically...
We talk about What ever Oli sees through the window.. truck trains car tractor horses dogs... NORMAL stuff LOL

***** said...

I immediately thought horizontally, cause Jesse is short so he couldn't do it vertically.
Anyway, yesterday in the car, Emerald said, "I want to go to China"
me: what would you do there?
her: eat Thai food.
KIDS! gotta love 'em.

Heidi said...

STILL laughing my head of!!!