Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too Lazy for Privacy!

OK, some of y'all have gone private, and SOME of y'all haven't even emailed me passwords. What's up with that? Have I been exposed as the uncool person I am, or am I still safe and y'all just didn't have my email address? WHICH IS IT?!! Just kidding. But PLEASE, if you've gone "private" with your blog or you know a mutual friend of ours who has, please leave a comment here/ ask them to do so! I miss you people. So let me know. Just write "call me" or something so I know who's willing to share their secrets with me, ok? Ok.

P.S.- TO THE PRIVATEERS: I get why you do it, but why do you do it? Didn't take my LAZINESS into account when you made that decision, did you? Don't answer that. I got ya- internet privacy is no joke. Gotta protect the fam. My kids will just have to watch their backs. That's right- lazy.

1 comment:

Katey said...

I'm with you on that one! How's it fun for the kids, if I always watch their backs? I mean, really, when are they going to grow up and act their age?!?! I hate private blogs :o) Love you!