Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Re-Run

THIS IS FOR YOU, LINS!
(Some out there who don't know what we're having, so I'm re-posting this. Originally posted about a week ago. Too lazy to start again, so enjoy. Again.)

GIBLETS ON PARADE!!
That's right, more giblets (or "jibbles, as we like to call them) for our little crew! The new baby is officially (and very visibly- got quite the view) boy-boy-boy. Jesse said today that we're gonna give the baby brother back to Jesus and get a baby sister. He's not exactly pleased with the latest- uh, development- (forget the pun).
So I'll be outnumbered 4 to 1, and couldn't be happier. I believe I've told my mom since I was a kid that I'd give birth to lots of boys when I grew up. I've lived to be a mommy to my own little band of men, and I'm getting more blessed with each year. Matt was sure we'd have a little queen this time, and it took a bit for the shock to wear off. He's adjusted nicely though, and is finally willing to discuss boy names. He's excited to add to our little wolf pack.
With the ever-exploding economic diarrhea going on these days, I'm picturing my family living on some farm without the joys of deodorant and dental visits. My prayer is that things will hold off a few months so I won't actually have to confess when asked, that yes indeed, my third child was born in a barn.

No comments: