Sunday, December 14, 2008

Big "Birth-a"






I told Katie I'd post pics of the belly, so here they are. I'm just over 20 weeks along (1/2 way, for you non-mommies), so yes, I'll apparently be getting stinking HUGE again... But everyone seems really healthy so far & I'm covered in stretch marks anyway, so we'll go ahead and celebrate. So many blessings to our family these days! And each of you is one of them. Love for everyone!
(P.S.- please excuse the sappiness, I'm A LITTLE BIT PREGNANT!!!)
P.P.S.- Some really wonderful people from our ward had their last day today and are headed to Washington in the morning. Thank you Werslands, for your kindness and all you contributed to our family and the ward. We'll miss you guys very much! Be safe on your trip, and merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

OMG what did my brother do to you?!

The Anders said...

Oooh...I love pregnant bellies. You look so cute! Hope you're all doing well.

Stacey

p.s. your tree is pretty too!

The Anders said...

Josh's comment is classic...love it.

Ramsi and Stoker said...

OMG, what did Matt do to you?! J/k

That was pretty funny... You look adorable!

Ramsi and Stoker said...

ok, i don't know what's going on, but that comment under Ramsi and Stoker is from me, Lindsey. THose are my friends here, and I have no idea why it's saying it's from them... wierd!

Katey said...

Why Why WHY.... do you get to look pregnant in the belly and no were else?!?! Your face is still so skinny. Your so cute! I love it! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Nat said...

I love these pictures! You look so cute. Little round belly and no where else is there weight!

Nancy said...

LOVE the pregnant belly!! so adorable!! Tell Matt Happy B-DAY from us!!!! miss you guys! Love the tree by the way!

Kleanteeth said...

Dang, you are big. That's what happens to you skinny girls. You get pregnant, grow huge bellies, have the kid and fit into your old pants the next week. cute dress.

Watkins Family said...

Cute belly