Saturday, December 6, 2008

Hooray for Testorterone!




(I've always been a little "bottom heavy," but my butt ain't THAT big. I SWEAR it's the coat!)

Matt's work had their Christmas party last night, and we got to go in early so the boys could play with all Matt's toys. We all had a blast of course, and we thought we'd go ahead and make Josh & Caleb jealous by posting the pics. So check out my little gang, oh- and by the way, you should note that... They're too sexy for their guns, too sexy for their guns, with sweet little buns...

ALSO:

Female viewers: glance very quickly over a few of the pics, then hit "OLDER POSTS" at the bottom of the page, cause the cute ones are scattered throughout on the next page- (mixed in with TONS more manly, -boring- pictures)

Male viewers: seriously, there are like 100 pics here of different weapons, so enjoy. My boys sure did!

2 comments:

The Paulks said...

Not to minimize the importance of all those boy toys, but.... What?! You're prego?! I'm so excited! I had no idea, I just read on Katey's blog. Do you guys know what you are having? Besides a baby, of course! Congrats! Hooray! Hallelujah! I'm so happy for you all!

Katey said...

Wahooo..... baby's got back!! Love you