Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Here Ya Go, Daddy!

Jesse's so proud of his Lincoln Log house!









Every once in a while I forget to pop the flash up and for whatever reason I end up with a bunch of blurry shots like these. Sometimes ditziness is a pain in my butt!














I get about 35,000,000 of these hugs everyday. He throws his head sideways and bends at the waist, plunking that sweet noggin on my lap. (I'm reclining in this picture- you'll notice the bump of my poor, maimed abdomen.) This is his way of making up with me when I scold him,
before returning to the misbehavior that just got him in trouble.
He also gives these out just to say "I love you" fairly frequently. So Sweet.










More hugs.






Hugging again.


Excuse the knees- he pulled the end of my skirt up to the Mormon version of slutty-length.




































No comments: