Friday, May 2, 2008

She Lives!

Wow. So life's just been too crazy to write a single word, for like the last couple months. What can ya do... Actually, you can post simple bulletins and a tiny anecdote or two, to relieve the dreaded, neglected-blog-guilt. So let's get on with it.

It's official, we're trying to get knocked up. Yes, AGAIN. Problem is, we want another kid, and unfortunately pregnancy is the only option for us at the moment that's both feasible and legal. Too bad for my hips.

Bulletin: Gabe's doing fine. No, he's doing GREAT! Had a bit of a scare with some health concerns, but he got tubes put in his ears, gross motor skills returned, and he's once again happy as a PMS'er who just took over Willy Wonka's factory.

Now this is too good -(or bad?)- to procrastinate. Tonight before bed the boys started W(bleep- no last names) Family Wrestle Mania, which lasted at least 40 minutes. Somehow I got pulled into the fray and before it was over, as if viewing myself through an out of body experience, I heard the following words angrily leave my mouth: "I found the spot where Jesse wiped his nose on the bed... Guess how." (Picture me wiping my chin.) It was too disgusting to convey through writing. I think I'm pretty tough; I can take blow after blow- knee to the eye, elbow to the temple, etc. But when mucus gets involved, I draw the line. During dinner tonight Matt picked a booger and reached across the table to show me. It's just too much for one night. And it goes to show, even the pros have their limits.

1 comment:

Katey said...

NICE!!! And by the way... do you ever read my blog?!?!? And don't yell at me for not telling you about Jake and Trish's blog! I had 2 separate posts about about their blog!!! Love ya!