Saturday, May 31, 2008

Crazy for Corn

Jesse took a bowl of corn onto the front porch to eat it. Apparently that was dull, so he flung it everywhere instead. Gabey to the rescue! Never fear, I'll eat it! This was all well and good- (actually not all that "good") till Jes got a little too excited and threw the bowl. Woops.
And that was the end of that. Does he look sorry to you?

Gabe's got a rash. I was trying to let it air out before rediapering him. His goodies are showing here (woops) so I just shrunk the pic for a little privacy.

"I'll fix it."

Eew. Snot.









Like father, like son.

4 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Jesse looks like a young model in the making, he's adorable. I love how he admirers his dad. I know it's difficult for all of you with Matt being gone. Stay strong. You have a great family.

Dylan + Belen Yettick said...

Don Don...Your little Jesse has your eyes! He is simply adorable! He probably is a riot as well! Well, Chat With You Soon!

The Paulks said...

I love your kids. They are so cute. It makes me excited to have a boy! Even if their privates sometimes fall out during pics! :)

Watkins Clan said...

I heard you're in Utah how fun! I know Josh got to see you all before heading down here. Have fun :)