Monday, May 14, 2007

A Matter of Taste

Every now and then I am able to describe something well enough to satisfy my longing to really be understood; I somehow manage to choose words that describe my opinion adequately, and I just love that! One of these moments came yesterday when my mom commented on the beauty of baby Gabriel's cellulite. And it came to me- I think those little dimples are so great I could just eat French onion chip dip out of his little thigh divots. That is exactly how I feel about them. They're incredible; both useful (as potential serving bowls), as well as asthetically appealing, pleasing to the eye. And all this has naturally brought me to the realization that these interesting grooves are just not as appreciated on my own body. Why is that? Anyone? ...didn't think so.

No comments: