Sunday, May 27, 2007

Just so ya know

Hey guys. The boys and I have been in Virginia for the last week or so, and since the trek required great preparation (what with the gremlin brothers tagging along and all) I haven't put any new stuff up in forever! But never fear, your beloved shall return. I'm driving back to Raleigh on Monday and then back home Tuesday, so hopefully I'll get some writing done asap after that. I'll need the therapy after the car trip! -Aside from all the other sorts of therapy I need, that is. (I totally read your mind, huh Katey.) Anyway, I'll have a bunch of new photos too, so check back with me and let me know what's up. I love y'all's comments! Can I say "y'all's?" Damned southerners are wearin' me down...

3 comments:

Jim's Pond said...

NEED MORE PICTURES! I'm having severe cute boy withdrawal! I miss Gabe's smell - is that weird? I miss his scrunchy little self!

If you and Matt want some time alone once he gets home, you can send the boys out to 4 loving, wonderful grandparents for a week or two. Give it some thought. . .

Love you, Mom

Jim's Pond said...

NEED MORE PICTURES! I'm having severe cute boy withdrawal! I miss Gabe's smell - is that weird? I miss his scrunchy little self!

If you and Matt want some time alone once he gets home, you can send the boys out to 4 loving, wonderful grandparents for a week or two. Give it some thought. . .

Love you, Mom

Katey said...

OK I have had enough!!! I want more pictures of those boys! Stop being so selfish and keeping the boys all to yourself! I'm glad Matt made it home safe. Give him and those cute boys a kiss from me! And post some dang pictures already! Love ya- Kate