Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catching Up... Sort Of...















Here are some glimpses into what we've been up to: Jesse at soccer, preschool trial run, and Family Night with Andrew's family. Thank you Kristen for sending me all of these. Between forgetting my camera, forgetting to charge the battery, and forgetting the memory card (all on separate occasions!) Kristen's sort of stepped in for me as our family photographer. Now I've got things together a BIT better, so hopefully she can rest from her generous labors. Sorry y'all for being so far behind.
For some reason Blogger is only uploading about half of the pictures I tell it to upload, so I'm gonna try later to post the rest. Weird...

2 comments:

Katey said...

I miss those fat chubby cheeks of Jakey! Oh what a cutie. Looks like you guys have been busy!

Living Lavallee said...

I'm having the same issues with blogger. Cute pictures!