Monday, April 6, 2009

Bird Houses!

The kids went to Home Depot for the monthly building project, and this time they made bird houses. They had a blast of course, then we all had a ball in between Saturday Conference sessions getting them painted. We stapled a plastic table cloth to the deck and stripped the boys down & let them do their thing. I know there are a billion of these- we like to overdo it in the picture department- so give 'em a quick scan & get on with life...




Love this one!







Holy Huge... (Admire my painting outfit- it's beautiful, eh?)















3 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

I've seen those kids craft things at Home Depot and I believe Lowe's has one too.. I've wanted to take the kids to build something- since it's FREE! Looks like fun and tje boys enjoyed it alot. The painting is a good idea too when you get home... of course we'll keep our kids clothes on.. I don't think a 10 year old would appreciate being told to strip down so she doesn't get paint on herself!

Emily said...

I wish our HD gad a craft day! And you sis wedding was cool. What were you thinking not being there! Do you know haw long it has been since the three of us have gotten together? YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

CUTE!!! Love that gorgeous belly too!