Monday, October 20, 2008

This One's for You, Honey!

Yesterday was our sixth anniversary, and it was amazing. Our lives have changed so much since we were married, and have only gotten better. It feels like I've known Matt and loved him forever, but days like this make me think the time has passed so quickly. I'm so thankful that I'm his wife, that he's given me these boys, that he enables me to be with our children each day, that he works so hard and asks so very little, and that we're having another sweet baby very soon. No woman deserves as much as I have- least of all, me. Babe, thanks so much for everything. I'm so blessed to spend my life with you.

P.S.- Thanks for giving up your other dreams so you can be home; I know I can't understand the magnitude of your sacrifices. We've been so spoiled, and have loved every minute with you!! You wrestle with the kids when you're tired, and pamper & cuddle me when you've had a hard day. Your boys and I adore your smile and your company. Happy anniversary!!

4 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Congrats! I was just asking Josh yesterday how long have you two been married, he didn't know so crazy you just answered it. So I heard Matt only has like a year and a half left, what will you do at the end of his enlistment?

The Anders said...

Congratulations! Hope your pregnancy is going well. I think you should definitely have a girl because everyone needs to experience some girl-drama in their lives! I'm hoping everyone is right when they say boys are different or I'm going to go nuts-o. On the plus side, all the girly stuff is really fun. And girls have cuter clothes. Anyway, sorry to ramble. Hope you guys are doing great!

Stacey

Nancy said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Anna's space to be herself said...

your are going a little soft Donna yeah you know it its me anna and yeah I said it maybe it is the hormones JK love anna visit my blog started updating it agian soory it took so long