Saturday, October 18, 2008

BOY or GIRL?!

Did I get your hopes up? We have no idea yet. But lots of people are asking when we'll know the baby's sex. We've got a while to go (about six more weeks I think). So what do I predict? Matt and I both go back and fourth. At first I was sure we'd have a girl just because it seems like about the right time for something to come along and further frazzle my reality. I know ANY baby will do that, but I'm far more comfortable raising boys than girls. Now I'm thinking our tiny swimmer may be a boy, but my perception's all tainted cause I'm so afraid of birthing a little female. You know, mind games and all... we chicks can be... difficult. I feel safer being worn out than being stressed out and therefore boys seem the natural cushion for me. I can't believe I'm describing them that way. Snort.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I go for a girl.... not to frazzle your world more, just a guess! We missed you Wednesday!

Nancy said...

Hey DK.. I would go with Your instinct a Boy... I hope its a girl though... Maybe cause I want one to and so far we have followed in your foot steps!!! But I still think that a mother knows best!
Miss you guys!