Sunday, January 13, 2008

Victory is Ours!

We finally tracked down the missing paperwork and blessed Gabey!! Yippie!!!!! Matt did such a wonderful job. He also gave me a blessing for strength and safety during his upcoming trip away, and Matt received a blessing as well. We did them all in the Bishop's office with a couple of friends. We were sad not to have any family with us for Gabe's blessing, but it was a very warm, intimate experience, and it couldn't have been better. We're so happy to have it done! (P.S.- I'm back into my skinny clothes!- some of them- Hooray! Check out my skirt! Oh, how I missed her. And boy, do I need a tan or what? Poor boys inherited my skin. Pray for them. But you gotta admit, my three guys are GOOD LOOKIN'!)

Goofy smile- woops
Woops again, forgot the flash. Salvaged it as best I could. What a babe.



So sleepy!


1 comment:

Katey said...

Ahhh... wish we could have been there! And congrats on the skinny clothes! Your ahead of me! Love you