Thursday, January 3, 2008

It's About Bloody Time.

I know everyone's sick of Christmas, but screw you- here are the pictures. Hey, at least I chose a decent song...or would you have preferred Little Drummer Boy?
In keeping with our trash-themed Christmas, you'll notice we wrapped half the presents in newspaper. That little extra touch, don't you think? You'll also notice we ate all the ornaments. And they were delicious, thankyouverymuch.
P.S.- The one time I put Gabe in mismatched pj's is the day we take pictures to show to the world. Judge me if you must. I'd make fun if I were you.

2 comments:

Katey said...

WOW I'm impressed! Music and all?!?! Way to go! And who thought giving a kid a rice table inside was a good idea? Matt's? hmmm. how did I guess. We have ours outside! LOVE THE CHRISTMAS PICS! AND THE SONG! Love you-Auntie Katey

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.