Tuesday, October 9, 2007

TO JAKE AND TRISH

If anyone else sees this who has Jake's address, please email him for me and have him check here.
Hey y'all. We just got off the phone with you guys but I (Donna) didn't really get to talk to you much. Just wanted to tell you that I love you guys and miss you so much. You wouldn't believe how much you've been in my thoughts since we were with you in Wyoming. I think about all the girls and what they must be up to, and how grown up they probably look. I always seem to think of you when I'm going to sleep and it's way too late to call, so I'm really sorry for not being in touch. Anyway, I hope you'll call and email and send pictures when you can; I know you must have SO much going on. We love your family so much, and hope to visit soon. My address is watkins.dk@gmail.com. I don't have your email address, so I'm just writing here. Love you guys!

No comments: