Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm the Victem Here.

I know, I know, enough about farts already. But this is my life. And this one's important. -Or something. Anyway, as we were getting everybody ready for bed the other night, Matt let one rip that was, needless to say, quite foul. But it didn't stop there. This time it was followed by these horrific aftershocks that came in waves, like a particularly unpleasant and uninvited encore. And after that, Matt pinned me down for another round of "Hey Jesse, I'll Hold Mom While You Lick Her Face With Your Stinky Butt-Breath!" And then, as usual, Matt just had to sick Gabe on me to slime my hair all over the place, and then he himself joined in the licking. It's nasty, but I'll admit I can't help but laugh. After all, mine is a dirty job. But, as they say, somebody's gotta do it.

No comments: