Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Too Many Pictures...


When Matt's away I post all three billion pictures I take, even if they're barely different from each other. He wants to see them, so just endure and keep scrolling, please.

My milk is mysteriously drying up and my sweet Fatman isn't the tiniest bit interested in formula, so (after three days of stubborn hunger so extreme he couldn't sleep) as of yesterday I've had to start supplementing with the real stuff. Meanwhile, the fight for fuller ta-tas continues, as I prefer to keep nursing as much as possible. Here's his first semi-real meal.










This is Gabey running away so I won't take his picture.






Jesse pretty much stayed on the couch all day yesterday, after playgroup and the doc's office and an emergency Walmart trip. His tummy started to hurt as soon as we got home and he didn't eat all day. Finally in the evening he had some juice and crackers and puked all over the couch. He said, "I feel better now. Can I take a warm bath?" Oh, and while he was laying on the couch he asked me to turn the baby's swing toward him because he wanted to see Jacob's "cute little fat face."




























5 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

Oh my look at those thunder thighs! My little peanut is so small I forgot how big babies get! She's just now 7lbs 2ozs!

Emily said...

Try taking (now i am going to totally spell this wrong) Fenegreek. That, and Malted milk is what my lactation consultant told me to use to try and "fill the girls up".

Katey said...

Jakey looks just like Jesse in these pictures!!! I love them. And Gabey's chubby cheeks just make me grin. What cute boys you have! Heaven help the girls that hearts get broken from these boys!

Anonymous said...

love all the pics, sorry Jesse is sick, that's the worse! I have a whole list of stuff to help you fill up- I'll be at the Docs tomorrow, I'll try a health store for you!

Nancy said...

Men I sure miss you guys!!!
Can't wait to see those gorgeous boys again!!!!And Meet Little Jake, he's getting so big!
I hope you get plenty of help!!!
love ya