Friday, July 17, 2009

More Men!



J wasn't feeling well and kept going inside and back out. Couldn't quite resist.











Jesse's picture of himself











They built a jail, guarded by Army dudes.


I was running low on blankets so I threw him on a towel to sleep, and he found this thumb! SO FREAKING CUTE.







Whenever the girls come over, every single toy from the toy room gets dragged out. Check out the destruction in the background! Impressive, no? Even better than what my kids normally do!










I know, I need to take more of the other boys. Jakey's just changing so fast I've been focusing mostly on him. I'll do better next time.

3 comments:

Watkins Clan said...

I know they change so quickly! Look at those cheeks on Jakey I can see why your always kissing up on them. The boys all look like brothers. Hope you're doing well.

Living Lavallee said...

I love when they find the thumb!

It's just Barb said...

He's so adorable! But then they all are! Bring them to visit!