Sunday, June 7, 2009

Big Day


On Saturday morning Heidi and I hosted a baby shower for Kristen. It went really well. Here are a couple pictures- more to come when I pilfer them from my friends. Isn't she hot?
(Why won't the underline thing turn off? Annoying.)

Kristen and Kathryn looked so beautiful! Dig the cute new dresses. Kristen got her gorgeous jewelery from Heidi's girlfriend, Katrina. Looks so pretty on her, huh? And check out Kathryn's adorable new glasses!


Then in the afternoon we all headed to Haylee's place for Hannah's birthday party. It was so much fun! Here are some toads Haylee's boys caught in the yard. So cool, huh?

Couldn't resist posting this- CUTE LADY! :)


Scotty with another toad


Jesse & Scottie fighting (Shocking... they do that.)




I know. He really needs a haircut. Looks like a total nut in this one.


This nerdy smile is making more and more appearances these days. Weirdo!




Slipping and sliding

Ok this was the best. Gabe and Paige hit it off at cupcake time, playing the cutest games of Peek-a-boo and Tickle-monster. Nice to see him being social, for goodness' sake!





Isn't she a cutie? Her smile is incredible!







So this is love... and an older woman, no less. Looks like the real thing to me! You must admit, the boy has taste. She is the sweetest girl! I wonder if his new reaction to her will persist...



This one's my favorite.




Later at home


These last ones are from today. Handsome goof-balls in their church clothes. Thanks, Tyson, for Gabey's shirt!


2 comments:

Katey said...

What cute boys! I miss them =(

Heidi said...

Those pictures of Gabe and Paige are SO CUTE!!!! My gracious!