Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Some Pictures: Both Cute and Goofy!























My kids love canned stew- which is great cause I just have to warm it up! I mix Gabey's with some instant mashed potatoes so it will stick to his utensil better. Looks pretty gross.















It rained and the bottom melted out of the charcoal bag, so Jesse grabbed a big rusty nail and a rock to break up all the wet coal. What fun!





































Sorry so few of Gabe- more next time. Love you, Matt! Come home soon!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Guys!!
Just wanted to say Hi!! We saw the Video on TeleFrance!! We are SO proud of you! DK hang in there your men is coming home soon!! Thank you For your sacrifices we are so bless in this country and it wouldn't be possible with out People like you!
As far as we go we stay Way busy trying to move right now! I just had My interview/Test to become a citizen... I hope to be sworn in by July!! The Test was a REAL JOKE by the way!! Love you guys talk to you soon!!!

Katey said...

HEY, What happened to the boys? they both have band aids on their faces? Should I worry :)