Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures for Daddy...

Matt's traveling again, so I'm finally getting into gear and posting some updated photos. Enjoy, everybody! Why didn't I do this earlier? What can I say? I'm more motivated to make him happy than to please you people. Sorry. Y'all are great, but look at the kiddos he gives me!
Can ya blame me, really?
...P.S. Jake is officially over one month old, somehow, which is weird cause I only gave birth to him like five minutes ago. Strange. Oh and he's gained over two pounds since birth. Dig the cheeks.





















Once in a while you get a really great shot!!! Love this one!!!


4 comments:

Katey said...

I have the cutest nephews ever!! Thanks for FINALLY updating! Jim is traveling too, so I stay up late every night checking blogs. Please update again! Love your guts

Watkins Clan said...

hehe cute.. he has cheeks like Gabey did as a baby.

Nat said...

Your boys are so Handsome!

Annette said...

Cute, cute, cute!