Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snapshots...


The boys feel completely free to tear our room apart and make themselves comfortable to watch "toons" in there.


Do I really have to keep explaining these? I will continue to post them as long as he continues to take them... OF HIMSELF! (I don't know!!!)

I followed Kristen's lead and got festive for Valentine's Day. I know I'm the only chick in the house, so yes, I did it mostly for myself. There were candles and sparkley things and fancy cups with bows tied on them, and the french toast was heart-shaped, with powdered sugar on top. I had fun, and the guys were just happy to eat. Whatever.
Really, a KING size just isn't big enough. See?


3 comments:

Nancy said...

your boys are SO CUTE!!! Oli misses them... by the way Luke pulls the same stupid faces...... How attractive huh?!!

Watkins Clan said...

Your husband is nuts, lol... Fortunately Josh doesn't pull the same faces... Gabe is big! How much does he weigh? How is the pregnancy going? When is the exact due date again?

Nat said...

I hear ya on the KING thing. We bought a King not to long ago to give everybody space. But the boys still lay on Steve's head!