Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Know Everyone's SO Sick of Easter... (woops)... I Procrastinate, So Shoot Me!

Daddy just came home! (Four days before Easter.) Let the hunting begin!
We put the real eggs back into the carton, then used the baskets- or bucket, as it worked out (we do things Jesse's and/or Gabe's way), for the plastic ones. We hid almost eighty in all, just for the two boys. We'll take any excuse to spend time outside.
And HA HA! The weather here was already beautiful.




What, exercise? This yard is far too big for that.
I'd rather drive, thankyouverymuch. (He's my boy!)


Gotta pee-Gotta pee-Gotta pee



Awww... How cute. Some garbage that's blown into the yard...

Is it just me, or does his body language in this picture look
like it flew out of a Norman Rockwell painting?


No comments: